jade ed gypsy

Friday, June 03, 2005

Wonderland

As someone in Wonderland said to Alice, it's best to try to believe at least three impossible things before breakfast. The funny thing is once you let yourself believe them, they don't seem all that impossible to begin with. The first step is to let yourself believe that such benevolence is in store for you. So go ahead -- what are three wonderful, lovely and no-way-that-could-happen-to-me things that you want in your life?
Healthy, happy loved ones.
A place to truly call "home."
Someone to share it with.
And you?

9 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    1)Keanu Reeves rolling over and saying, "Whoa"
    2)an unbounceable check book.
    3)a song.

    and FYI, ditto Lemcram's welcome back...missed ya.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Hey APJ- As usual- (I always do this in restraunts) I want yours instead.
    Thanks- I was having internet issues, it's good to be back:)

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    deal - as long as you'll share your island music pics with me!

    don't you hate having issues -- of any kind?

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    internet children? scary thought that internet could spawn....
    so if we're talking that kind of issue, issues can be a good thing, or a bag thing. But I guess:
    "It's your thing...do what ya' wanna do! I can't tell ya' -- who to sock it to."
    So sorry, again, what was the question?
    :O

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Lelly said…

    Its my birthday today. I'm 47. So mine would be (going back to the questions!)
    1)All the experience, memories and friends, but the body, stamina and future of a 26 year old!
    2)For my beloved of 24 years (so far!) to be with me always
    3)To eat tamales in Fresno!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1) Peace
    2) Peace
    3) Peace

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    peace
    peas
    piece

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    a) 10 grand and a ticket to Rio. (OK,OK, I know thats a title to one of my plays. Why do you think I used that as a title in the first place?)

    b) To be able to write an award winning, critically aclaimed, blockbuster movie.

    c) To be in the position to help actualize the dreams and ambitions of my friends and loved ones.

    Oh, once again... Happy Birthday, Lelly!

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Lecram- as for your wish C- you already are and you already have. That's what the Rogue has done for us. And what a lovely little circle of friendship it's built as well. Thanks and much love!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home