jade ed gypsy

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Oh my, life is hard.

OK, so I've been doing theatre for over 20 years now. Acting, directing, producing, stage managing, scenery, costumes, you name it. I've loved every minute of it. BUT- my current theatrical endevour has to be the WORST ever! I have to spend three nights a week "supervising" the combat coordinator and three other guys while they run around and pretend to pummel the daylights out of each other. None of them are hard on the eyes. The combat coordinator is supposedly "difficult" which I suppose is why this is my detail. I have learned through my work with animals (and actors) that it is never a good idea to poke the bear. So far afore mentioned bear is mostly of the teddy variety. Woa is me, whatever shall I do? How ever will I shoulder the burden of this company of men?

2 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    smack 'em anytime they even look like they might have the inkling of a glimmer of a spark of a thought that in any manner whatsoever resembles an egg of a fetus of a baby of a motive to do what you have told them not to.

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    Damn the torpedoes! Full steam ahead! throw caution to the wind! Poke the bear!!!!
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home