jade ed gypsy

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Don't Ask

Does this mean anything to anyone?- "There's this empty, gravely land named Kai Slant."????

4 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    doesn't mean a thing -- but here's some maybe things to search on:

    Kai is a town in Yamanashi, Japan, which is near Mt. Fuji.

    Kai is also a Beyblade character -- and actually, tha line kinda sounds anime-ish to me.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    All I know is I woke up saying it three mornings in a row and I apparently wrote in down in the middle of the night as well. Figured it was worth askin'. I know, I know, it's just the voices again.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    Ahh, but the voices in my head think the voices in your head might be on to something....

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    "I know you are, but what am I."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home