jade ed gypsy

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sleep Deprivation

It all started Wednesday night. After a full day of work, I went to get my hair cut, then met up with the gang at Lipari’s. I was already tired, but my hair was “perfect”… meaning it was actually styled, and that NEVER happens…and I was eager to welcome home my long lost friend… OK, so he wasn’t actually home yet… but what the hell… we had a great time. I didn’t remove any articles of clothing, nor did I see anyone else remove any. I did not get deported to another country, which I was later admonished for. Apparently “real” friends will get themselves deported for you…

So after a late night, I woke up, much too early for me, a little late for work any how. After work I checked in with Ysidro and we went to Irene’s for a bite to eat. Then went to The Review for a latte and ran into Kowboi and Rachel. Got home fairly early, but still slept through the alarm and was late for work, again.

Friday, after a much too long day of work, went to get a massage. On the way received a call from SSM on Ysidro’s cell to meet up at Lipari’s. Of course, I obliged. After all I had been celebrating his return for 2 days already, and hadn’t seen him yet! Met up with the gang again, including Lecram and APj. Had a fabulous time and the pizza was great, even if it did take FOREVER to get there. SHOULD have gone home after that. Instead went to Bobby Salazar’s. Enjoyed more libations… then went home and crashed. But at least the next day was Saturday… no work… I could get 8 hours of sleep… NOPE!




Was woken up by Ava’s favorite person, who she had to climb and cuddle and bite, all while purring very loudly… I think he just comes over to visit her…

















Then got out and bought supplies for the meat burning. Had Kowboi look at my car. Glad to know she is saveable. Baked Mango Bars (which turned out yummy!) and made coconut rice with Thai sweet chili sauce. While driving to Lecram’s noticed hot guy in car behind me… he followed me all the way there. SSM now stands for Sexy Studly Monkey!!! The meat burning was fabulous! Great food, great friends, and the green fairy…






Rachel organized the purchase of not 1, but 2 bottles! She is now the Green Mistress, and is responsible for my headache today!
Had way too much fun, until way too late…



























We even outlasted our host, who graciously encouraged us to continue without him just before he fell asleep.

This morning then, was Sunday. No work, no reason to get up early, finally I can catch up on that sleep!! 9:30 am the phone rings. Green Mistress entices me to rise, shower, and meet her for breakfast.

All and all, just about the best week I’ve had in a long time. Spending time with old friends, making a couple of new friends (which you KNOW I don’t do often.) It is 4 o’clock in the afternoon and this is how I feel…

Gonna go get some kip now!

2 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    Serves me right dor not popping my vitamins that day. :)

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    okay - so next time you must be topless AND deported to Bali......


    Ava is such a slut.

    glad you're making new friends!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home