jade ed gypsy

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Copy Cat

Ok- so.... I'm a Romantic Helper, which means...
I have sensitive feelings and I'm warm and perceptive.
and...
I am warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.
How to Get Along with Me
Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
Share fun times with me.
Let me know that I am important and special to you.
Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
In Intimate Relationships
Reassure me that I am interesting to you.
Reassure me often that you love me.
What I like about being me...

my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
my ability to establish warm connections with people
admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
being unique and being seen as unique by others
having aesthetic sensibilities
being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
being generous, caring, and warm
being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
having a good sense of humor
What's hard about being me...
experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
feeling guilty when I disappoint people
feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
expecting too much from myself and life
fearing being abandoned
obsessing over resentments
longing for what I don't have
not being able to say no
having low self-esteem
not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tune in to them


These things kinda blow me away... sometimes they seem soooo wrong, but others, like this one, kinda nail it.



5 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    I think this one hit you right on target!!
    --and I'll stop trying to cheer you up when you're melancholy....but remember, that goes against MY Assertive Adventurer type.....

    but I love your creativity, I appreciate you, I respect your intuition.

    but please, stop beating up on yourself.

    :)

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    love ya, babe.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    Hmmm... now I'm afraid to try it. LOL!

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    oh, pooooookie. go to my blog and see the really neat picture i posted and try to guess what i'm going to do with it.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Lelly said…

    You sound like my kinda gal, Jade!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home