jade ed gypsy

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

tantrum

I don't like being a grown-up... really, I hate it!
Taxes are making me crazy...
computer is POS...
APj out of state, so no one to play with...
boys are stupid...
dog will not detach from my feet...
self cleaning apartments do not exist...
self cleaning cat boxes are too expensive...
just watched King Kong and it's sadder than Old Yeller...
did I mention boys are stupid?
blah...blah...blah... I'm bored.

2 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    dogs and cats are too self-cleaning. and i'm jealous.

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    APj is home again.

    boys have always been stupid.



    at least something/someone is interested in a part of yer body.

    my cats found the bathtub while I was gone....I think they think it's a self-cleaning something-or-other.

    SSM is self-cleaning, so shouldn't be jealous.

    yes, boys are stupid - but stupid can be a hellofaride....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home