jade ed gypsy

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cuz Jayne Said I Would

1. When was the last time you had sex?
Less recently than Lelly, more recently than Apj… How’s that for a window?
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot if it’s a footy one, with my hand if not… Hey, I wash my hands after!
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Usually…
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Hmmm… does Rex Smith count? Ok, yeah…someone I actually know…and he knows it, but pretends he doesn’t so that he can drive me absofreakinlutely insane!
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it?
Marlboro’s.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
That’s easy, it’s Mama Cass, but taller, and with blue eyes, and now, older.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and Mushroom.
9. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yep, and I still have very nice fingers, thankyouverymuch.
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
Any song that’s louder than the voices is fine by me.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
What? I didn’t hear that…
12. What are your super powers?
I can make men fall asleep, no matter how bad the insomnia…really…it’s a gift….”sob”
13. What is the hardest thing you have faced?
Watching my mom’s illness destroy her and my father.
14. Where are your car keys?
In the little glass tray on the bookcase with the chapstick and lighter that also came out of the pockets of my scrubs when I got home.
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
Kien, SSM and Lecram of course… TAG!
16. What's your most annoying habit?
Smoking…or lack of self-esteem…
17. Where did you go on your last vacation?
Vacation? Haven’t had a real one of them in years! Did have a lovely long weekend at the coast (San Luis, Pismo, Morrow Bay) while Kien was here. Yes… he does travel well… and never sends back his food :)
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it who would it be?
Several members of the theater company I worked with last summer…
19. What is your best physical feature?
My eyes. On a good day I kinda like my hair too.
20. What CD is closest to you right now?

Duh?… Rex Smith…oh wait those are LPs…
21. What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Orange juice, organic peanut butter and too many condiments.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Hmmm, well I knowingly cross the path of a black cat…every day…at least a dozen times.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Yes – it doesn’t work in the house…duh…and Apj is long distance.
26. What would your name have been if you'd been born the opposite gender? If you don't know what your parents would've chosen, what name would you choose for your other-gendered self?
I would have been Steven, I like the name Jonah.
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
“Hot Child in the City” or something made up to entertain the dog and cats.
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go?
All we have is Now.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Don’t really like Harrison Ford, but Bladerunner was pretty good.
30. What CD is in your stereo?
6 CD changer… Kien, Jack Johnson, Rent soundtrack, Johnny Cash, Barefootim and The Lemonheads
31. What OCD qualities do you have?
God, which one’s DON’T I have?!
32. How many kids do you want to have?
I’d like to have one. Running out time….
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be?
Well, if it was 1979, then Rex Smith, of course, today… Johnny Depp
34.Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous?
Hellya! I’ve kissed people I didn’t know who weren’t famous…so why not?
35. What do you do when no one is watching?
Pretty much everything, I live alone.
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
Lily Taylor, for obvious reasons…well obvious if you know me…well obvious if you are SSM.
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Peacefully, without knowing it was coming.
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most?
Bottlecaps!
39. What is your favorite kid's movie?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang…even though it’s scary as hell.
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Some of the best have been Chris Isaak, David Bowie, Neil Young, Dweezil Zappa, Jackson Browne, Elvis Costello, The Pixies (Yeah Lelly!) and, of course, Rick Springfield!!!
41. Have you ever been in love?
Yep. Nuff said.
42. Do you talk to yourself?
Every day.
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the earth?
Well, I wish the current girlfriend of afore mentioned crush would win the lottery or have something equally wonderful happen to her that caused her to move far away… without the boy!


Yes, I know that 8, 23 and 24 are missing... I guess APj didn't like those questions... or maybe we should be glad she doesn't teach math!!

6 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    one other physical feature, which i know you discount, but is pasionately eatable...or edible...i forget which...is your voice. most people do not count this as physical, but it is. and yours is, shall we say, phonaliscious. if it was $2.99 a minute i'd owe you a bunch.
    by the way, how do you get all of those questions to copy to your blog? tell me it isn't manual...because he took the day off monday. ha!!! i slay me.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    Manual? Where's Manual? I've been looking for him....

    Good job Jade.....and yes, it is a good thing I don't teach math...

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh ok, I'll honor the tag!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    I'll think about the tag for now. With 3 questions missing... I would feel so incomplete.

    BTW... the comment at Kamotion's was from me. After you left... I forgot to wipe your digital signature off my machine.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    SSM- you want to eat my voice?!!! Hmmm...maybe I should consider a career change.. I could work from home :)
    I don't know about Manuel, I haven't heard from him in weeks...
    I just copy/pasted APjs entry and changed the answers.

    Kien- I'm looking forward to it.

    Lecram- OK, that makes a lot of sense. Really freaked me out for a minute there.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Lelly said…

    Great answers Jade...looking forward to reading Kien's, SSM's and Lecram's!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home