jade ed gypsy

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Oh, No!

I was playing with my blog color, and I've lost all my links! I feel so disconnected. Help, Lecram, Help!

6 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    Looks like you fixed it.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Nope- Still have no links to you, Kien, SSM and the like.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    Jade,
    let me give it a try...'specially since you wanted to put fruit garnish in my water last night.

    Go to Dashboard. Go to Template. Scroll down about 2/3 of the way until you see the title:
    MainOrArchivePage

    The first line is the link for Google. On the second line:
    replace news.google.com with
    sinun.blogspot.com

    replace Google News with Lecram's blog.

    Repeat with dyerama.blogspot.com and kienlim.blogspot.com.

    Does that help, or did I just confuse you?

    APj

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    click on one of your "edit me" links and it becomes a tutorial on how to create links.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Helloooo- didn't you read- my "Geek Profile" is low. I'll cook for ya if you'll fix it.(My links, not my profile.)

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    Ms. Jade -
    I am going to LA for weekend (another wedding!!!)...I expect your linkage to be repaired by the time I return.
    BUTT - oops sorry, just one "T"
    But if not, I could help you Tuesday? Let me know....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home