jade ed gypsy

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ob...sess...ive...

So I jumped to the IQ test link from Lecram’s blog. No I didn’t take that test. Yes, I know what my IQ is and no, I’m not telling. But, I became lost in the land of frivolous quizzes and such. Yes, I am easily addicted. And I learned so much-
*I have a 14% chance of going to Hell for my sins of Envy, Lust and Sloth. I will die a boring death and while dying be jealous of those who die dramatic deaths.
*I am attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled and free.
*I have Zero Risk of cheating.
*I am a giver and protector who is unimpressed by authority and rules.
*My dominant thinking style is Exploratory.
*I will live to be 85.
*I am 90% Right Brained.
*My rejected Crayola color is “Tin Man’s Johnson Silver.”
*I am a realistic romantic, which still makes me 70% more romantic than the rest of the population.
*I am a good friend, a prophet soul and I have fantastic Karma.
*I should be living in San Francisco, in 1966.
*I am 40% “Normal” and have a little of my “freak” goin on.
*I am 75% Liberal, when it comes to Ethics, 100% Liberal.
*I am 90% Psychic
*My Inner European is Italian. (Well, duh, so is my Outer European)
*My passion is pink.
*I am broadminded, tolerant and generous. I use persuasion instead of force. I am sensitive to others.
*I am a total spark plug whose truly unforgettable kisses can knock anyone’s socks off, and are bound to get me in trouble. ( This is actually true.)
*My “Love Type” is the Artist and Idealist.
*My ideal pick-up line is “ Hey… I might not be the cutest one here… but I am the only one talking to you.”
*My geek profile is low.
*I am a Very Gay Winnie the Pooh.
*You may now refer to me as Eva Dillon, Kaliana Ambrosio, Makiko Hayashi, Dona Erindira, Mango Anthony, Agapa Seattle, Kitten Roosevelt or The Contemplative Kiwi. Unless you are referring to my boobs, which now answer to “Bambi” and “Thumper” respectively. (I am not sure which is which) There was also a reference to “Velvet Love Pocket”- not sure where that could be.
Oh yeah- and Ozzy Osbourne is my Daddy:)

9 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    Jade,
    okay -- I'm not as complusive as you.....really I'm not. But here is what I learned about me:
    *My daddy is George Clinton, which means I truly am a funky chick
    *whose rejected crayon color is...I swear I'm not lying: "Spank Me Pink"
    *which I think needs to be said when addressing my boobies: Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    All this bobbie talk so early in the morning! OK.... thats fine.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Bobbies? Who has bobbies? Really distracted ya didn't we? :)

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    quick--someone call the boobie bobbies!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Lelly said…

    Jade
    this is highly tatifilarious! How do I get to do this quiz?? I need to know what my rejected crayon colour is, and who's ma daddy!
    BTW my other half calls my 'bobbies' (snigger!) Colin and Clive...

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Lelly- from Lecram's blog go to the IQ test. And there you have it... have fun:)

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Lelly said…

    Oh MY! Ma daddy is Johnny Depp!

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    -can I come play at your house?

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Sleep Over at Lelly's!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home