jade ed gypsy

Monday, July 24, 2006

Trick Questions?

Looks like I had a trick question or 2 that even APj and SSM didn't get. So here it is..

1. Jobs I’ve had in my life:a. rape crisis counselor b. caterer c. record store manager
Yep- so true... never a caterer, though I love to cook for my friends.

2. movie I'd watch over & over: a. anything Harrison Ford. b. anything Johnny Depp c. anything Keanu Reeves
Oviously there's no confusion here. Harrison who?

3. places I've lived:a. Fresno, CA b. Seattle WA c. Clovis, CA4.
OK- this was a trick question, though I thought that SSM would get it. I lived in Clovis for a few months. I actually never lived in Seattle. I lived in Lynwood, WA.

4. tv show I love/loved to watch:a. Sopranos b. Lost c. Party of Five
Guess this was hard too. Lost was an easy keeper. I don't have cable, never seen a full episode of the Sopranos. LOVED Party of Five (There seems to be a Matthew Fox theme here. But really it's all about Sawyer and Griffin.)

5. place I've been on vacation:a. Florida b. Boston c. Hawaii
Never been to Hawaii. Used to visit family in Boston and Florida

6. One of my favorite foods:a. sushi b. spaghetti c. bagel with lox cream cheese
Gosh... just because I'm Italian... I hate spaghetti!!

7. something I'd rather be doing right now:a. sleeping b. cleaning my apartment c. Johnny Depp
Too easy. I always rather be doing Johhny Depp, or sleeping so that I can dream about it.

8. Something I always/usually carry with me: a. matches b. lip balm c. dental floss
No matches, purple lighter in my left pants pocket at all times.

2 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    #4
    ......tie me to the bedpost!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    A tree would be better!

    But really, now. Don't start using MY blog to umm... err... further your agenda.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home