jade ed gypsy

Friday, July 29, 2005

Like a Virgin

Alas, (whatta ya expect? I'm eating and breathing Shakespeare?) I think I'll not be losing my fringinity this year. With moving in three weeks, and Rogue apps pending, time and $ are just too tight. Hopefully next year.

3 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger lecram sinun said…

    Hon, You got to get in this year.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger airplanejayne said…

    I agree with Lecram...
    which makes it two against one.
    --and this is a democracy (yes, SSM, it IS still a democracy....for now)

    so, sorry, Jade -- guess that means you gotta.

    suppose we can start a $$ collection.

    perhaps we can apply for a fringership (like a scholarship)?

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Fringe is also the third weekend of Romeo and Juliet. I have permission to go, but I think they really do need me. Or I don't want them to figure out they don't anyway:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home