jade ed gypsy

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Needlepoint

I'm craaaving INK...
The hummmm of the gun...
Painful pleasure...
Hibiscus between the blades...
or NOW on the pulse of the wrist?...

6 Were Jade Ed :

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    are there any good artists in fresno?

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger jade ed girl said…

    Wish I knew.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said…

    i haven't seen very much ink that i'm impressed by around here. but i also haven't gone to any shops to look at their portfolios.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, nice verse!

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Once, I dared my ex girlfriend to stab me in the chest . She was so pissed out of her head. She was weilding a large kitchen knife threatening to stab me. She probably wouldn't have remembered after.

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Lelly said…

    You keen on tats then Jade? I've been thinking about having one since I was 19...will probably get one for my 75th birthday!
    I'm with kien...nice verse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home