jade ed gypsy

Friday, July 28, 2006

I Never

Have you ever.....
Gotten stuck in an elevator? No but I did meet a couple in a hotel elevator once who wanted to "swap parters." Nope didn't do it...
Egged a person? Had an egg war with Jeff Steele at Calvin Crest many many moons ago. God! I had the hugest crush on him.
Stalked someone to find out where they work or live? Now really... would I do something like that?
Spent an entire day in nothing but your underwear? Hell yes! It's a hundred and pinche 12 degrees and my air was on the fritz last week!
Read some friends mail or other personal papers without them knowing? Not that I can remember
Gone skinny dipping? Yep, several times were in my Mom's old boss's pool. I was housesitting for heavens sake! He wasn't there.
Been in a fist fight? One... then I moved back home to Fresno. SSM had to stay with me for 2 days before I left.
Last....
Time you tripped? Climbing out of the horse pen at Apj's on July 4th. Cuz that damn Kowboi didn't tell me we could open the gate!!
Time you cleaned up the base of your toilet? Do you people know me? Jeez...
Gum you had? Extra Green Apple, which apparently combined with Marlboro breath smells like KGB, cuz I always get asked if I'm holding.
Pair of socks? Last pair of socks what? That I wore? White cotton at work today.
Beverage you had? Orange flavored sparkling water.
Spur of the moment decision you made? To throw some cranberries into my whole wheat couscous. Yeah, I'm a big time risk taker!
Movie you watched? Jarhead. Now I understand why a certain lasagna always says Hoo Rah.
Say if your best friend told you they love you? Yeah, I know.
What are you wearing? aqua blue boy briefs and a grey t-shirt
What are you thinking? Is this taking me too long? Am I gonna lose my damn dial-up connection?
What are you listening to? Ava knocking God knows what over in the living room.
Are you annoyed by the length of this survey? See... what are you thinking.
How many people in the room? Just me and my invisible lover.
Any cuts or bruises on your body? Yeah, I still have bruise on my knee from falling out of the horse pen on July 4th, cuz KOWBOIDIDN'TTELLMEWECOULDOPENTHEDAMNGATE!!!!
Are there any animals in the room? Bodhi and Veruca...maybe Ava...not sure cuz I don't hear anything breaking at the moment.
Are you eating anything? Nope.
People who I would like to do this? whatever...

4 Were Jade Ed :

Post a Comment

<< Home