jade ed gypsy

Friday, March 16, 2007

It's a Start

Write exactly whats in your head and don't change it..

1. My 'ex' is still.... the owner of the house I live in

2. I am listening to.... the sound of TV from the other room

3. Maybe I should.... change

4. I love.... my nephew

5. My best friend(s)... thinks I am homicidal right now.

6. I don't understand..... how other people's minds work sometimes.....

7. I've lost my respect for..... myself usually

8. I last ate...... orange chicken

9. The meaning of my display name is.... you all know that story :)

10. Love is.... elusive

11. Someday.... somewaayay maybe I'll understand you....

12. I will always.... keep hoping

13. Love seems to be.... found where least expected

14. I never ever want to lose....my hair

15. My mobile phone is....in my pocket

16. When I woke up this morning.... I called in sick to work and went to the doctor.

17. I get annoyed at/with.... change, inconsistencies

18. Parties…. are better with a small group of friends

19. My pets... are all around me

20. Kisses.... are a good thing

How 'bout you?

4 Were Jade Ed :

Post a Comment

<< Home