jade ed gypsy

Sunday, May 06, 2007

So, I'm always behind, so what?

The lovely Katie posed these interview questions for me.
These are really tough questions!!

1. What is your favorite part of the house you now live in and why?
OK- so, still not moved in entirely, still stressing on every room. So- my bedroom, cuz it has a lock on the door!!
2. Between Karaoke, Cooking, and caring for animals- if you had to give up one for life which would it be and why?
You sooo suck for asking my to choose! This is like Sophie's choice! Ok- I'd give up Karaoke, cuz nothing would die and I can't make a living singing anyway.
3. Do fairy tales come true? how?
God, I hope so. How? Faith
4. What is one place you have always wanted to visit- what is your attraction to that place?
Easy question. Ireland. Of course I'm drawn to the history and magical myths. But come on, they have the best beer, best whiskey and men with freckles. So wanna got to Ireland!!
5. Vanilla or Chocolate for each of the following: ice cream, milk shakes, cake, pudding
I'm really a non-purist when it comes to ice cream. I love vanilla with other stuffed mixed in, but if it's gonna be plain, then chocolate. Milkshake? Chocolate, hopefully malted. Cake is definitely Vanilla. Pudding?.... I guess chocolate.

2 Were Jade Ed :

Post a Comment

<< Home